The Society of Natural and Alternative Health Therapists
- The society aims at establishing credibility for Complementary Medicine and the practitioners.
- It aims to inform and educate the public.
- It also aims to establish links with local and other bodies regarding licensing and other matters.
It will also seek avenues to train, educate and provide undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate programes for a variety of disciplines in Singapore.
The Society will play a leading role in making available
High quality information to the public,
Education opportunity to a broad array of health care professions and
Research for the scientific community in the field of natural health.
The growing public demand for natural health care will continue to fuel the interest among consumers, governments, educational institutions, health care professions and third party payers for credible information, education and research in natural health. Complementary Medicine physicians are among the best qualified professionals to meet these needs. Therefore, the Society will utilize the leadership and participation of the Institute of Natural Therapies (INT) and the accredited and candidate colleges or programs of complementary medicine to facilitate the appropriate involvement of qualified complementary medicine physicians and organizations in activities which support this vision.
- Create effective collaboration on achieving the Society's goals by fostering harmonious and productive relationships among the INT, the colleges and programs of complementary medicine and other organizations essential to the Society's mission.
- Facilitate the delivery of research and education activities designed to inform and educate consumers, businesses, health care professions, governmental entities and educational institutions concerning natural health.
Contact President, Dr Sundardas for further information:
The Society for Natural and Alternative Health Therapists
39, Kreta Ayer Road, Singapore 089002
Tel: 65 63236652, Fax 65 6323661